Monday, November 13, 2017

Food Torture Returns - Getting Back on the Rails

I was doing SO well - Gym regularly, eating well, things were firming up, and I was feeling good about myself!

Then, Labor Day, and subsequent Hurricane Irma, and ALL of my good habits have been derailed.


Now, I'm here, literally 2 months later, I know I'm heavier, but not by how much, and it's time to pull it back together.


Time to institute food torture and fitness!


If I can behave myself during the week, I will allow myself to go off-torture on the weekend.


So, here we go.




Sunday, 11/5/17:
Brunch: (Skipped lady brunch - wasn't feeling well) 2 Eggs with Fajita Chicken and Veggies
Dinner: Cheesy Rigatoni with Roasted Broccoli, Butternut Squash and Bacon
- Didn't leave the house all day (ie. No fitness!).




Monday, 11/6/17:
Breakfast: Frozen Breakfast Burrito
Lunch:
1/4 Butternut Squash with 2 TBSP Shredded Mozzarella
2 cups Romaine with 2 TBSP Caesar Dressing
Dinner:
Meatball Spaghetti Squash


Tuesday, 11/7/17:
Breakfast: Frozen Breakfast Burrito
Lunch:
1/4 Butternut Squash with 2 TBSP Shredded Mozzarella
2 cups Romaine wiht 2 TBSP Caesar Dressing
Dinner: Cheesy Rigatoni with Roasted Broccoli, Butternut Squash and Bacon; 2 slices leftover pizza
(may have overeaten, in teh name of cleaning out the fridge. But, NO before-bed snack!)


Wednesday, 11/8/17:
Breakfast: Frozen Breakfast Burrito
Lunch:
2 cups Romaine with 2 TBSP Caesar Dressing, <20 croutons, parmesan cheese; 2 Leftover meatballs with some spaghetti squash
Dinner: Spinach, Sundried Tomato, Mushroom Chicken (omitted mushrooms!), parmesean couscous


Thursday, 11/9/17:
Breakfast: Skipped :(
Lunch:
2 cups Romaine with 2 TBSP Caesar Dressing, <20 croutons, parmesan cheese
Dinner: Ground Turkey Tacos, Refried Beans


Friday, 11/10/17:
Breakfast: Frozen Breakfast Burrito
Lunch: Lefotver Spinach, Sundried Tomato, Mushroom Chicken (omitted mushrooms!), parmesean couscous
Dinner: Frozen Pizza Night!


All in all, it's a win because I didn't eat any snacks before bed!









No comments:

Post a Comment